Friday, April 1, 2011

Life Fufilled

Wow! Suddenly my life is completely full! I made the decision to make my life more fulfilling and meaningful, and then here a month or so later, it is!

I have a surplus of weekend plans! Several people invited me to do various things; three people have offered trips in the past week; I literally have had something outside the norm to do every day this week! This is crazy! I love it.

I finally feel settled into where I live. I have a good social life going, my financial situation is improving drastically, and work is good. It makes it difficult to face the decisions I'm going to have to make in the coming months. Especially when I know moving will take me another at least 6 months to adjust. I don't want to ever feel stuck though. Things are coming together for me in my life, and I caused that. Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment