Friday, April 29, 2011

In Five Years...

In five years:

- I will live a balanced, active, fulfilling, meaningful life

- I will be maintaining my goal weight

- I will be employed at a career type job that challenges me and I am passionate about

- Financially I will have:

o Paid off student loans

o Paid off car

o Healthy savings

o Healthy and diversified investment portfolio

o Healthy retirement plan

o House/condo or be saving up for 20% down payment

- I will live in urban area with stuff to do

- I will be involved in things outside of work (including volunteering)

- I will have around 10 close friends that I will visit and communicate with regularly and many acquaintances

- I will be in grad school (or have already finished) in a rewarding field for me personally as well as professionally

- I will have a cat

- I will travel often or as part of my job, possibly already have spent some time abroad

- I will be in a healthy committed relationship and possibly be considering having children

No comments:

Post a Comment