Friday, December 17, 2010

New Car Tomorrow

I am going to buy a new car tomorrow. My old card is not reliable enough to actually count as a full - time car. It's trade in value is $200, so I am trying to sell it privately. I've had a couple people interested. If I don't sell it by January, I will donate it because 1. I would rather give it away then drive it 3 hours away to sell to the dealership for so little 2. People helped my family out (including giving us a car) when I was younger and I would like to pay back 3. The tax benefits.
My new car will be a 2007 Honda Accord or Toyota Camry. I will either drive it until it dies or sell it in two years. I'm not sure how much money I can afford to put down on it - I keep on getting different amounts when I calculate it! This is the biggest problem I have budgeting - sometimes my budget says I'm doing good, other times my budget is such that I cannot spend any money on anything. I don't understand how it can vary from day to day so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment